Choo choo…the holiday express is on its way! Hey, crafty friends, Kathy here to spread Christmas cheer and share a card created with some new goodies!
- For my slimline card, I cut light aqua cardstock and splattered Avery Elle White Ink Spray over it.
- I hand cut ‘snow hills’ and adhered it to the bottom.
- These adorable Spellbinders Bottle Brush Tress were cut from two different green colored cardstock, layered and then arranged on the card.
- This little Spellbinders Holiday Express train is SO cute and fun to put together! I used the photo on the back of the die package as a guide and selected cardstock colors based on my own color combo. Add as many train cars as you want and fill them with all sorts of diecuts, images or even a candy cane! The train and train cars are popped up with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Strips.
- To finish, I added one of the Spellbinders Tinsel Time Sentiment Dies “Merry Christmas”. The words are cut from black cardstock and the ‘shadow’ is cut from vellum.