Welcome ScrapbookPal friends, Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing a card that I created using the new Honey Bee Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee stamp set. I know you all love flowers and cute bees. I had a lot of fun creating this card.... Let’s get started.
Create a card from card-stock (A2) using white card-stock. I then picked some pretty misc. designer paper for my background. I went with a color that could complement the colors I had picked out to color with.
Now that all the images are cut out. I took the coordinating Sweet Honey Bee dies to die cut all the images out. I used the iCraft Pixie Tape to keep my dies in place. This tape is removable and does not damage your paper.
I started to adhere the images to my card base using 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape. This give some of the images a little dimension.
Finishing up with stamping the sentiment and die cutting using the coordinating dies. I added the sentiment to the center of the card and finished with add a few Pinkfresh Studio: Metallic Pearls Matte Silver using Bearly Art Precision Crafty Glue.
That is it... a card full of spring flowers and the cutest little bees. A must have for sure..
Thanks for stopping by.
Designed by: Annette Allen
Blog: My Clever Creations
- Honey Bee Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee coordinating dies
- Pinkfresh Studio: Metallic Pearls Matte Silver
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape white
- Copic Sketch Markers: B00, B02, R22, R21, YR01, YR02, BG13, BG11, Y35, Y32, R81, V04, V000, YG23 and YG21
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad