Hi! Shelly, here. Today, I'm sharing a lovely thank you card with you! I'm not sure about you, but don't you think flowers and thank you's just go together? With Spellbinders Floral Stems you can create so many flowers or a bouquet of flowers and that's exactly what I did!
Let's make a card!
1. Start with all the die cutting of the flowers, leaves, etc. Use Spellbinders Floral Stems with a variety of colored cardstock. Make the flowers and then set things aside.
2. Use Spellbinders Zig Zag Chevron die with white cardstock, make sure to use the die twice, so the two can layer together. Then set aside.
3. Take the card base and add a solid colored cardstock to the base. In this case I chose a darker blue.
4. Adhere the chevron die cut panels to the card base.
5. Add flowers in a bouquet arrangement. (Before adhering things, make sure things are where you want them.) On some of the flowers add foam tape on the back to give them a little more of a 'pop'.
7. Lastly, add the hot foiled sentiment to the card. That's it!
You just made this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!