Welcome to the World, Little One! Honey Bee Stamps has designed this sweet stamp set allowing you to create the perfect nursery scene, in a variety of patterns, layouts and textures.
My favorite part of creating this card was rearranging the die cuts around the room. It was like re-designing a room in your house and so much fun!
- Cut your card base, from cardstock, to 8.5” x 6”. Fold in half.
- Choose a patterned paper for your “wallpaper”, cut to 4.25” x 6” and adhere to front of card.
- Choose a coordinating patterned paper for your “floor”, cut to 1.25” x 6” and adhere to the lower portion of your card.
- Stamp and die cut your images.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Arrange (and re-arrange if you like!) the die cuts to create your nursery scene.
- Using foam dots, arrange and adhere your die cuts to the front of your card. Omit the foam dots for any elements that you want to appear in the “back” of the room.
- *The foam dots play an important part in your design, creating dimension in your room.
- Honey Bee Stamps has wonderful dies that coordinate with the sentiments, allowing you to stamp and cut the phrases for easy placement. I intended to use this feature, but decided later (after my card was nearly finished =) ugh!) that I wanted the stamp to look like wall art.
- Luckily, I was able to use my Misti Stamping Tool and place the “wall art” exactly where I wanted it!
Happy Crafting! Mary Jo