- Make card from kraft card-stock measuring 4.25x5.5 and set aside
- Cut a piece of white card-stock the same size of card base.
- Put some water in a pan big enough to dip the white piece of card-stock in.
- Drip your favorite Ranger Alcohol inks in water then dip your white card in and take out immediately.
- Set a side and let dry or use heat gun to speed up the drying process.
- Once dry die cut the Three Stars on the colorful background you just created.
- Add some plain or patterned vellum behind the stars and adhere to your card base along with the colorful background.
- Stamp your images on some white card-stock and color with your favorite medium. I used Copic Sketch markers.
- Die cut with coordinating die set.
- Using your Thin 3D Permanent Foam Squares and Liquid Glue create your scene.
- Finishing up with stamping the sentiment directly under your scene.
Now you have a fun and colorful Birthday card to share with your special someone.
Blog: My Clever Creations (myclevercerations.blogspot.com)
Instagram: My_Clever_Creations (https://www.instagram.com/my_clever_creations/)