Hello My Sweet Friend! And, Happy Spring!
What better way to celebrate Spring than with a set of colorful, handmade cards, featuring the intricately, detailed Altnew Belladonna Lily Layering Stamps and Dies.
I just love this set, it has endless possibilities. You have so many color combinations to choose from and each one will leave you with a different, beautiful design.
Treat yourself to this set, from the ScrapbookPal online store, and follow these step by step instructions to create this project:
- Create card base from cardstock 8.5” x 6”. Fold in half.
- Cut a patterned paper block 4.25” x 6”. Adhere to the front of card.
- Cut a second paper block, in a contrasting color, 4” x 5.75”. Adhere to card.
- Following the instructions in the Altnew booklet, stamp your images onto white cardstock– they are numbered in order.
*Please note the two photos I’ve shared with you. It is important to choose your ink colors and stamp from lightest to darkest. I made this mistake with my colors and I wanted to show you how the layering did not work on the first image, the second is where I started over.
- Continue stamping the images in order with the various colors.
- Die cut your image when complete.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 3.75” x 5.5”.
- Stamp just the outline image with black ink in one or two places to create your background.
- Adhere to front of card.
- Adhere the die cut lily over the top of your background image, use foam dots for added dimension.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Add adhesive pearls for a little pop of color and detail.
Happy Crafting! Mary Jo
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh