1. Cut white cardstock 5"x10", fold in half to create card base.
2. Cut black cardstock 4.75"x4.75", adhere to front of card.
3. Cut patterned paper to 4.5"x4.5", adhere to front of card, layering over black cardstock.
5. Color using Copic Markers.
6. Die cut all embellishments.
8. Using foam squares, adhere die cuts and sentiment, arranged on the pumpkin.
9. Tie a small piece of twine to the stem of the pumpkin, arrange into a bow.
Bazzill White Cardstock
Bazzill Raven Black Cardstock
Doodlebug Ghost Town 12x12 Double Sided Paper
My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil (alternative)