I hope you enjoy this card! Make sure to check out the Scrapbookpal.com YouTube Channel to watch how I made the card!
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 8 in by 9 in. Score the card at 4 inches and fold in half. This will be your slimline card base.
- Take a slimline card frame die and cut out two in white paper and one in green. Glue all pieces together with the green on to.
- Take the sunflowers and the corn stalk and stamp them offset on the card base.
- Color all your images with your favorite Copic markers.
- Cut out each stamp with the coordinating dies.
- Place foam squares on the back of each character.
- Glue the frame to the card base (don’t do what I did in the video!)
- Glue the corn and the sunflowers directly onto the card base.
- Then place foam squares on all other images and pop them up on the card.
- Stamp out the sentiment and use the matching die. Add foam squares to the sentiment and you are finished with the card!
Honey Bee Stamps – Let’s Hangout
Honey Bee Stamps – Let’s Hangout dies
White card stock
Lawn Fawn Cilantro