Hi crafty friends! Charlene here, from the design team. Today I am sharing how to multi-layer mask to create a fun scene card! I am using some adorable new products from Avery Elle. Check out the video tutorial below for all of the details!
To create this card I used the super cute Avery Elle Howdy stamps and dies.
First, I stamped the tractor, trees, duck, and grass using the Howdy stamps. I colored the images using Copic markers, then I masked them using masking paper.
Next, I stamped the barn with road directly over the masked images. I added a mask to this image as well, then ink blended over the masked images. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create the sky and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to create the grass.
Once the background was done, I removed all of the masking paper and colored in the barn and road using Copic markers.
Separately, I stamped, colored, and die cut the farmer with his animal friends. To create some fun dimension, I popped the image up using foam squares.
- Avery Elle - Elle-ment Dies - Howdy
- Gina K. Designs - Masking Magic Sheets - 5” x 7”
- Picket Fence Studios - Life Changing Blender Brush Set - 2 pk
- Gina K. Designs - Large Connect Glue
- 3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares - White Variety Pack
- Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass
- Distress Ink Pad - Mowed Lawn
- Copic Markers
- Duck: Y15, Y17, E93, E95
- Tractor: R14, R17, C-0, C-5, C-7
- Trees: YG63, YG67, E47
- Barn: R27, R29, C-5, C-7, Y02
- Road: E11, E15
- Grass: YG03, YG17
- Cow: W-0, W-1, W-7, R11, E15, Y21, Y28
- Ewe: W-5, W-7, W-0, W-1, R-11
- Pig: R20, R22
- Farmer: B95, B97, E15, E47, E50, E51, E53, R11, E31, E35
- Bird: R27, R29, E53