For the scene, I wanted to create brick paths. I die cut some hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders and Apricot cardstock. I ink blended some Worn Lipstick Distress Ink onto it, with the Small Brick Wall Stencil from My Favorite Things.
Behind each brick path, I wanted to grass and one border in the front. I used Grassy Hillside Borders and the Grassy Border die. I die cut them from Cilantro cardstock and softly ink blended the tops of the grass blades with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the background and used Oxide Inks for the sky. I used Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Oxide Inks for this. I first used Blueprint Sketch instead of Salty Ocean, but decided that I didn't like it.
I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Rollercoaster: C0 - C3
Karts: R29 - R35/ YG41 -G02/ RV10 - R83/ C0 - C3/ W5 - W7
Shops: C0 - C3/ E55 - E57/ W5 - W7/ R29 - R35/ YG41 -G02/ RV10 - R83/ B00
Ice cream truck: C0 - C3/ R29 - R35/ YG41 -G02/ RV10 - R83/ W5 - W7/ Y15/ B00
Balloons: R29 - R35/ YG41 -G02/ RV10 - R83
Parrot: R29 - R35/ Y38
Bear: E55 - E57
Fox: E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Bunny: C0 - C3
Palm trees: E55 - E57/ E74 - E79/ YG13 - G14
I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.
- Coaster Critters stamp set (Lawn Fawn);
- Village Shops stamp set (Lawn Fawn);
- Stitched Hillside Borders die set (Lawn Fawn);
- Grassy Hillside Borders die set (Lawn Fawn);
- Grassy Border die (Lawn Fawn);
- Ahoy, Matey stamp set (Lawn Fawn);
- Apricot cardstock, Cilantro cardstock (Lawn Fawn);
- Lucky Clover Distress Ink;
- Worn Lipstick Distress Ink;
- Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink;
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink;
- White embossing powder (Lawn Fawn);
- Small Brick Wall stencil (My Favorite Things).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh