CARDS 1 & 2 - A2 Steps:
1. Start with an A2 (4.25" x 5.5") card base. Cut a layer of black card stock to 4.25" x 5.5" and line with the Scor-Pal Scor-Tape adhesive roll to make this piece easy to adhere to base of card. Use Altenew Watermark Stripes Cover die for this layer. You can use both the positive and negative pieces to make two cards. ;)
2. Using various shades of card stock in the same color family or the same color to make it easy, die cut the Honey Bee Stamps Coneflower die pieces to create the main subject of the card. These die cut pieces line up very easily and make a great impact. Feel free to ink or add special touches to the flower pieces, but I kept it simple and I love the results for an easy beautiful card.
4. Add the assembled coneflower and leaves onto desired die cut shape to frame the flower.
6. Embellish with clear enamel dots.
CARD 3 - Slimline Steps:
1. For a slimline card, use a card stock base measuring approximately 7.5" x 8.75" scored at 3.75".
2. Use Pinkfresh Studio Ornate Banners Slim dies to cut layers and place assembled coneflowers into desired arrangement. (I cut my own skinny strips for stems from green card stock.)