Hi crafty friends! Charlene here, from the design team. Today I am sharing an adorable Valentine's Day card using new products from Lawn Fawn. Check out the video tutorial below for all of the details!
First I stamped, colored, and masked the Duh-nuh stamps on an A2 sized card panel. Then I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink to color in one of the Falling Hearts stencils. Once the hearts were filled in, I ink blended over the card panel to make the background look like an ocean.
Next I glued together three of the Lawn Fawn Giant Outlined Love Ya die cuts and adhered them to my card. Then I inlaid the letters and hearts from a peice of cardstock that I ink blended with more of the Salty Ocean Distress Ink.
- Lawn Fawn - Clear Stamps - Duh-nuh
- Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Duh-nuh
- Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Giant Outlined Love Ya Die
- Lawn Fawn - Stencils - Falling Hearts
- Gina K. Designs - Large Connect Glue
- Distress Ink Pad - Salty Ocean
- Stickles Glitter Glue - Stardust
- Glossy Accents
Copic Marker Colors