1. Fold a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of heavy white card stock in half to make a 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” card base.
2. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of flowered paper and adhere it to the card base, leaving a 1/8” white border on each side.
3. Stamp two gnome images from the Oh Gnome! stamp set on white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
4. Color the images using alcohol markers. With a paint pen, add gold accents to the man’s belt and the woman’s apron.
5. Using the Oh Gnome! Lawn Cuts dies, die cut the colored gnome images.
6. Die cut a stitched circle from white card stock.
7. Using foam tape, attach the die-cut gnomes to the white circle.
8. Stamp a small heart with coral ink between the gnomes, and stamp the sentiment with black ink below the gnomes.
9. Using foam tape, adhere the circle to the card base, approximately 3/4” from the top of the card.
10. Wrap twine around the bottom of the card twice and tie it off with a knot.
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Oh Gnome! (SKU: LF1880)
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Oh Gnome! (SKU: LF1881)
Tsukineko Memento FULL SIZE Die Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black (SKU: ME-000-900)
Copic Sketch - Warm Gray No 3 (SKU: W3-s)
Scor-Tape 1/8" x 27 yds (SKU: SP201)
White card stock
Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Fall Fling (SKU: LF2075)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Abandoned Coral (SKU: TIM-43188)
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen - Midas Touch (SKU: 881n)
Granny Apple Green (ALTERNATIVE), Calypso Coral (ALTERNATIVE), So Saffron (ALTERNATIVE) and Crumb Cake (ALTERNATIVE) markers
Bronze (ALTERNATIVE) and Nude (ALTERNATIVE) markers
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Small Stitched Circles Stackables (SKU: LF796)