It is the peak of summer and here we are still on lockdown here in Chicago! That is okay we are still enjoying the beautiful weather regardless. We have been partaking in summer fruits which leads me to today's card! Make sure you head over to the YouTube channel to check out how to make this card.
Here are the steps I took to make this card:
- Cut out base layer out of halo graphic paper.
- Cut out top layer out of craft paper and yellow paper.
- Glue the top layers together by offsetting one from the other to make it look double image. Be sure to cut the extra areas that are formed from the offset so the card still stays a 4.25 x 5.5.
- Glue those two pieces down to the base piece.
- Glue that panel to the black card stock and set aside.
- Using the tropical bouquet set cut out pieces you would like to display on the card.
- Stamp out the pineapple using the colors Cilantro, Sunflower, and Doe.
- Fussy cut them or use the matching dies.
- Stamp out the sentiment using embossing powder on craft card stock.
- Pull out your foam squares and add them to the back of the pineapples and the sentiment.
- Using liquid glue place the greenery on the card.
- Then place the pineapples on the card along with the sentiment and you’re done!
I hope you enjoyed this card and I can’t wait to see what you create!
Here is the list of items that I used to make this card:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh