Beware! Something has just ‘flown in’ to ScrapbookPal,com and it’s pretty wicked…wicked cool, that is! I’m talking about several new Halloween-themed goodies from Honey Bee Stamps!
- For my card, I first layered purple cardstock to the card base. I embossed gray cardstock with Altenew Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder and brushed the edges with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink applied with the Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool.
- Using the new Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Potions Shaker Jars Dies and pattern paper, I created these cute shakers. I first cut the shaker frames from colored cardstock, glued acetate over the openings in the back of the diecuts, sprinkled in some sequins, then lined the frame around the acetate with Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Strips. After taking off the protective paper from the foam strips, I covered/enclosed the sequins/shaker with pattern paper cut with the jars/bottle dies.
- To arrange the scene, I first cut brown cardstock using Honey Bee Stamps Barn Wood Plank Dies for a ‘shelf’ at the bottom of the card and adhered the shaker bottles.
4. The new Honey Bee Stamps Toil & Trouble Die set has so many fun, Halloween icons such as the skull & bones on the larger jar, the spiders & webs, bats, half-moon and of course, the witch’s hat and broom plus several more!!
- The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps Hocus Pocus – a very fun sentiment set for all of your Halloween projects!
- To finish, I applied a few sequins here and there.