How fun would it be to visit a 'village' of snow globes! Lawn Fawn's newest release includes adorable stamps and dies for all us snow globe fans!
Here's how I created my slimline card...
1) I first layered light blue card stock to the card base.
2) I cut white cardstock to look like hills/slopes and adhered them onto the blue cardstock.
3) The Lawn Fawn Merry Mice stamp set has a lovely tree image which I used to color and fill the snow banks with.
4) This adorable bear is working hard to fill the landscape with little snow globes! The bear carrying a snow globe and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe: Bear stamps and Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe: Bear coordinating dies.
5) The tiny, super cute snow globes were made with Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Little Snow Globe: Dog Add-on dies and the inside images are from Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe: Dog stamps.
6) Lawn Fawn's Scribbled Sentiments: Winter is a delightful stamp set that is perfect for the holidays!
7) The glittery finishing touches were made with Lawn Fawn Sparkle Glaze.