2. Trim two panels of white cardstock and use Distress Oxide Broken China and beginning blending in the center of the panel . ( 4-1/2 x 6 and a smaller one to measure 2-1/2x3)
4. Add water sprays and set the panels aside to dry.
6. Trim the larger ink blended panel to measure 4x5-1/4 inches. Add this panel to the front of the card centering the panel on the front.
7. Trim the Kraft wavy border to measure 4 inches wide and adhere it to the bottom of the card leaving an even border.
9. Use the smaller stitched party banner die and cut a piece of red polka dot paper. Trim off the holes on the banner and attach the banner to the upper right hand side. (see photo or video for placement)
10. Die cut the smaller ink blended piece using the frame from the selfie frames die set.
11. Keep the center panel which is ink blended to match the larger panel.
12. Die cut a second frame from white cardstock.
13. Glue the larger Octopus onto the ink blended square and trim off the excess.
15. Remove the backing and attach the frame to the red banner as shown.
16. Die cut the word “smile” from the selfie frame set and adhere to the bottom of the white frame. (see photo for placement)
17. Use Light Walnut Copic marker and add small dots to the Kraft border for more texture.
18. Adhere the remaining images as shown in the photo.
19. On the inside of the card add the small fish to the left of the sentiment.
20. Use the Lawn Fawn glitter pen and add some sparkle to the images as desired.
21. Take the Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal drops and add to the ink blended panel.