1. Using the second from the largest Large Stitched rectangle dies, cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock. Using my Picket Fence Studios Blender Brushes, I inked up this panel using Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire. I splattered this panel with clean water, white ink, and metallic gold ink.
2. Using the Meadow Backdrop die, I cut two panels from dark navy cardstock. Then I used the same Large Stitched Rectangle die from Step 1, to trim the hillsides to fit on the inked panel. I used tape to keep one piece intact, and I received the upper portion from the second piece. I used Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink to lightly ink the edges of the Meadow Backdrop grass.
3. On the shorter piece of grass, I heat embossed a sentiment from Super Star across the bottom using gold Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder. Then I used a small amount of gold metallic watercolor to fill in the letters.
4. Using Lawn Fawn Glue Tube I adhered the taller grass to the panel making sure to line them up. Then I attached the shorter piece with foam tape on top.
5. I stamped out the images I wanted to use from Super Star and Dandy Days onto bright white Neenah cardstock, using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Premium Ink and colored using various Copic Markers. I also heat embossed the three constellations with the same Gold embossing powder from earlier.
6. I used the coordinating Super star Lawn Cuts and Dandy Day Lawn Cuts to cut out all of the images. Once all of the images have been cut, I highlight with small white dots.
7. Finally, I adhered all of my images to the various panels and layers using liquid Lawn Fawn Glue Tube. I make sure to tuck images before and behind the grass layers to give depth and dimension. I also placed one mouse on each of the grassy hill layers. My favorite thing to do, is to let a little piece of a stamped images hang off of the edge. But not too much that it will extend the card base.
8. Using the largest Large Stitched Rectangle die, I cut a piece of navy patterned paper. Then I trimmed a piece of sunshine yellow cardstock 1/8th inch larger than the inkblended panel to create a very small yellow layer between both stitched pieces. I mounted all of these together using 1/4 inch Scor Tape. Then I mounted the whole thing onto a card base with more Scor Tape.
I hope you liked this step by step tutorial and try one yourself. Thank you,
Lawn Fawn Super Star LF2241
Lawn Fawn Super Star Cuts LF2242
Lawn Fawn Dandy Day LF2217
Lawn Fawn Dandy Day Cuts LF2218
Lawn Fawn Cuts Large Stitched Rectangle LF767
Picket Fence Studios Blender Brush Set BR-102
Tumbled Glass TDO 56287
Blueprint Sketch TDO 55822
Chipped Saphire TDO 55884
Lawn Fawn Cuts Meadow Backdrop LF2267
Scattered Straw TDO 56188
Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder Gold LF1539
Lawn Fawn Glue Tube LF1664