Hi everyone! It is Ricky on the blog today! I am a bit sad because this is my last card that will be featured on the blog and on the YouTube Channel. It is time for a new team to come in and I am sure they will wow you just as this group has! Embrace them and make them feel special like you have me! Now let’s get to the card.
1. Cut out a card base as 8x7 and folder in half at 3.5. This will be the base for our card (slimline).
3. Using Copic markers, color your characters in color you enjoy. I decided to go with brown owls and orange pumpkins.
5. After your colors are on the base, take the black soot and cover the colors. I know it will be scary at first, but trust me, it comes out fantastic at the end (also watch the YouTube Video so you can see exactly how this works)
6. After the Black Soot is on the card base, take some drops of water and place it on the top of the card. Then blot it off about 10 seconds later. This gives an illusion of stars in the galaxy.
7. Then take some white gauche and at a little water. Place onto brush and flick it on the card base. This will give even more illusion of stars.
8. Take two different colored green card stocks and using the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border dies, cut out to pieces.
10. Leave enough room long the side of the card to to place the sentiment going vertically. Use white embossing powder to place the sentiment on the card.
11. Then assemble the card by placing the grass down and placing the owls on each side of the card with the branches. Place the clouds and moon along the card.