Hello everyone! I'm excited to share this jolly card with you today. Here's how I made it!
1. Using #110 white cardstock, I used my MFT Horizontal snow drift die to create a base pane by running it through the Cuttlebug. I've only used the outside frame as the inside will be filled with another color. I set it aside, along with a folded A2 size card base, also using Rec. #110.
2. Next, I repeated the process with American Crafts teal glitter cardstock and used only the inside panels, gluing them down with Tombow liquid glue.
4. I colored each of the 3 penguins and the string of lights with prismacolor markers.
5. When they were ready for card assembly, I added 3D foam squares to the back of each and fastened them down to the teal card base.
6. Here's a look at most of the supplies:
7. And that's it for this whimsical and festive holiday card - perfect for winter or holiday cards!
Thank you for visiting today!
MFT Horizontal Snow Drift
American Crafts Glitter Paper
White #110 Cardstock