1. Adhere your pattern paper to your chipboard using score tape on both sides
2. Die cut the chipboard using the Sizzix Pocket Notebook die
3. Die cute one front cover and one back cover
4. Note… When die cutting your covers make sure you have your directional papers placed correctly on the die
5. Adhere your front and back covers together using a strong wet adhesive lining up the holes in the spine sections
6. Create your inserts by scoring your 7-1/2x6-1/4 black cardstock along the 7-1/2 side at 3-3/4 inches to create a signature page.
7. Fold along the scorelines
8. Create 3 signatures with 3 pages each
9. Note.. you can staple your pages together in your signatures or just leave them lose and use the elastic cording to hold them in place. Since I wanted to create this as a mini album I opted to staple my signatures together along the center fold line.
10. Using approximately 1 yard of elastic cording begin threading the cord through the holes in the spine of your notebook.
11. Beginning with the upper right hand hole thread your cording through to the inside leaving a tail the length of the book
12. Go down to the same hole on the bottom
13. Come out to the next hole on the bottom
14. Come up to the top of the same hole
15. Go into the next hole at the top
16. Come down through to the same hole at the bottom
17. Take the cording and go into the center hole at the bottom.( this will be the second piece of cord in this hole.)
18. Take the beginning leftover piece of cord and insert it into the middle top hole.(this is the second piece of cording in this hole)
19. Tie the two loose ends of cording together making sure the cording is not too tight but not to loose.
20. Insert your decorated signatures into the elastic cording
21. Add a closure for you mini album if desired