It’s always wonderful to see the tulips and other flowers start to bloom because it means Spring is here! It’s my favorite season!
- For my slimline card, I cut black and light peach cardstock for layers and adhered them to the card base.
- Using the Spellbinders Half Slimline Diamond Die, I cut shiny gold cardstock and adhered each of the halves to the base.
- Then, I cut light and dark cardstock of peach and green cardstock using Spellbinders Layered Tulip Dies to create the tulips and leaves. On the tulip die cuts, I ink brushed the petal edges with both Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy and Distress Oxide Abandoned Coral inks. On the leaves, I edged with Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness ink pad.
- Next, I layered and arranged the blooms and leaves as shown; using foam strips to pop them up.
- To finish, I added a light peach cardstock strip as the backdrop for the sentiment.
- The sentiment was created using Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamps which are gold embossed and cut with the coordinating die.
Spellbinders Half Slimline Diamond Die
Spellbinders Layered Tulip Dies
Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Stamps
Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Die
Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy Ink Pad
Distress Oxide Abandoned Coral Ink Pad
Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness Ink Pad
Honey Bee Stamps Clear Embossing & Watermark
Lawn Fawn Gold Embossing Powder