It’s always wonderful to see the tulips and other flowers start to bloom because it means Spring is here! It’s my favorite season!
- For my slimline card, I cut black and light peach cardstock for layers and adhered them to the card base.
- Using the Spellbinders Half Slimline Diamond Die, I cut shiny gold cardstock and adhered each of the halves to the base.
- Then, I cut light and dark cardstock of peach and green cardstock using Spellbinders Layered Tulip Dies to create the tulips and leaves. On the tulip die cuts, I ink brushed the petal edges with both Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy and Distress Oxide Abandoned Coral inks. On the leaves, I edged with Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness ink pad.
- Next, I layered and arranged the blooms and leaves as shown; using foam strips to pop them up.
- To finish, I added a light peach cardstock strip as the backdrop for the sentiment.
- The sentiment was created using Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamps which are gold embossed and cut with the coordinating die.