I’ve always wanted to make a few of those homemade soup kits that include all the ingredients you need for lunch on a cold, wintery day. After I created these, I knew the Colorado Craft Company Spice of Life Stamps and Dies would be the perfect addition and make the cutest gifts. These custom, matching tags are so quick and easy to create. You’ll even have time for a small, gift card if you’re giving these to a friend.
Follow these step by step instructions to create this project:
- Stamp your images onto heavy cardstock.
- Color your images using Copic markers.
- Die cut each of your images.
- Die cut tags for each of your jars or containers.
- Stamp your choice of sentiment onto each tag.
- Adhere the die cut images to the tags using foam adhesive.
- Tie the tags to the jar or container of your choice, using ribbon or twine.
- For the gift card, cut a piece of cardstock 3”x6”, fold in half.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the card.
- Adhere a strip of patterned paper across the top or bottom of your card. Embellish with a jewel, sticker or brad.
Happy Crafting! Mary Jo