1.Color a 6 x 4.5 inch 80 lb. cardstock panel in stripes using purple tape to make the stripes. Let the top color slightly blend into the lower color. I used 8 stripes, but you can use more or less, whichever you choose.
2. Stamp the three THANKS in three colors, putting the thinnest THANKS on top and the thickest THANKS on the bottom.
3. Use an embossing bag to clear the panel of oils.
4. Stamp the three THANKS with embossing ink.
5. Use Lawn Fawn clear embossing powder and heat set them.
6. Cut down the panel to 4 x 5.25 inches using Lawn Fawn’s Stitched rectangle die. This gives you the opportunity to center the words if they have been stamped slightly off center.
7. Adhere to colored card base.
8. Stamp a sentiment on 4 x 5.25 panel and attach to the inside of the card.
9. Add Nuvo Drops to the top panel and set aside to dry.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh