Happy Saturday Crafty Friends! I hope that your weekend is relaxing and filled with a ton of crafty time! I finally stepped out of my comfort zone and try out the latest trend of layered stencils for coloring floral stamps! Today I am using the Citrus Bloom stamp from Pink Fresh Studios with the coordinating Citrus Bloom Layering Stencils.
To create this card I started with an A2 piece of white card stock to match the guidelines and I found it easier to ink first, then add the stamped image.
5. Lastly I die cut the images using the coordinating dies, and also diecut the Simply Diamonds cover die from green card stock, the sentiment “hello” from the Darling Dahlias die cuts to assemble the card.
Thanks for following along today! I hope that this card inspires you to create something!
Till the next time, take care!
Products used on this card :
- Pinkfresh Studio Citrus Bloom stamp set
- Pinkfresh Studio Citrus Bloom coordinating dies
- Pinkfresh Studio Citrus Bloom Layering Stencils
- Pinkfresh Studio Simply Diamonds cover die
- Honey Bee Stamps Darling Dahlias dies
- VersaMark watermark ink
- Lawn Fawn gold embossing powder
- Distress oxide inks :
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh