1. To make an A2 sized card, use a white card stock base and a patterned paper layer cut to 3.75" x 5" for a background mat layer.
2. Die cut various shapes from Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-on dies and palm trees from Lawn Fawn Hammock and Trees dies out of card stock to create your scene.
3. Using Lawn Fawn glue tube, adhere the pieces together.
4. Assemble your scene and pop up desired pieces with Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares for dimension.
5. Stamp sentiment on a sentiment strip and adhere.
6. Use Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue to make 'coconuts' in the palm trees.
7. These Lawn Fawn die sets can be used with the Lawn Fawn Treat Box die to make a cute treat box, or on a card. So versatile!