This little flamingo is just too cute for words! And, she’s ready to party! Speaking of words, the sentiments in this Avery Elle, Tickled Pink stamp set are so much fun. There are so many options for creative cards, in a variety of occasions. You’ll be creating card after card in no time at all!
Treat yourself to this set, from the ScrapbookPal online store, and follow these step by step instructions to create this project:
1. Create card base from cardstock 8.5” x 6”. Fold in half.
2. Cut a patterned paper block 4.25” x 6”. Adhere to the front of card.
3. On white cardstock, create a colorful, scenic background with an ink blending technique. I used a sunshine stencil, but you could use clouds or just blend several colors for an interesting look.
4. Trim your background to 3.5” x 5.25”.
5. From coordinating colored cardstock, cut a panel 3.75” x 5.5”. Adhere your scenic background to this panel.
6. Stamp your sentiment to the front of your assembled panel.
7. Stamp your images and color with Copic markers
8. Die cut your images and arrange on the front of your card. Adhere.
9. For a little added fun, I cut a few pieces of tinsel and adhered it to the party hat with a small rhinestone ☺
Happy Crafting! Mary Jo
Avery Elle – Clear Stamps - Tickled Pink Stamps
Avery Elle - Elle-ments Dies - Tickled Pink
Copic - Sketch Marker - Begonia Pink - RV14
Copic - Sketch Marker - Pink - RV11
Copic - Sketch Marker - Tender Pink - RV13
Copic - Sketch Marker - Cadmium Orange - YR07
Copic - Sketch Marker - Nile Green - G07
Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Worn Lipstick
Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pad - Dried Marigold
Beacon Adhesives - 3-IN-1 Advanced Craft Glue
3L - Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares - White
Honey Bee Stamps - Gem Stickers - Hot Tropics
Tsukineko - Memento Full Size Dye Inkpad - Tuxedo Black