Everyone need a hug every now and then and why not give a hug with a cute card. Welcome ScrapbookPal friends, Annette Allen here with you today and I am getting crafty with some fun Lawn Fawn.
Create card from card-stock A2. I adhered with Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue a piece of the Lawn Fawn: Flower Market 6x6 petite paper pack. I set that aside until I was ready to adhere the rest of the card together.
I stamped this cute image from the Better Days stamp set on a piece of kraft card-stock. The image is colored using Copic Sketch markers (colors listed below). I used some of Gina K. Designs: Masking Magic Sheets to create a mask for these images. I wanted to add some color for the background so masking the images helps me to do that.
I adhered the picture changer to my card base. Now it is time to see the magic happen. Pull the tab and you will see the happy message appear.
Thanks for stopping by.
Designed by: Annette Allen
Blog: My Clever Creations
- Lawn Fawn: Better Days stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Magic Picture Changer lawn cuts
- Lawn Fawn: Magic Picture Changer Add-On lawn cuts
- Lawn Fawn: Flower Market 6x6 petite paper pack
- Gina K. Designs: Masking Magic
- Ranger Oxide Inks: Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters
- Copic Sketch Markers: R83, R27, R24, E41
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh