Quick and Easy Lawn Fawn Birthday Card by Suzanne Hansen
1. Trim blue cardstock to 3 3/4 by 7 1/2 for card base.
2. Die cut marble cardstock with Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square and
white card stock with Lawn Fawn Outside In Heart and Sentiment Banner.
3. Stamp Sentiment Banner and and marble square with Lawn Fawn Year 6
sentiments in Lawn Fawn Fish Tank.
4. At bottom of die cut heart, draw a circle and color with Copic E40
and E43. Embellish with Sakura Gelly Roll pens in black and white and Wink
of Stella Glitter Clear brush.
5. Stamp, color with Copic markers and die cut Lawn Fawn Year 6
shellfish. Embellish with Sakura Gelly Roll black pen to "pop" the eyes,
Wink of Stella Glitter Clear brush on inside of shell, and use Glossy
Accents on the outside of the shell. Set aside to dry for at least 20
6. Attach marble square and heart to card base with double sided tape.
7. Attach sentiment banner and shellfish with foam adhesive.
8. Add drops of water with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew
Lawn Fawn Stamp - Year Six LF1050
Lawn Fawn Ink - Front Porch Ink Cube Pack LF1534
Copic Sketch Markers:
Sakura Gelly Roll Medium Black 37521